Monday, May 7, 2007

First Full day 6th May - Library

I was given a desk, which was great as I felt purposeless and it gave me something to study and try to understand. The first thing that I was attracted to was the bookshelf which contained the following books;

Bauhaus (big) - gave to Emily
Shirley Temple Story book – gave to Sarah
‘The Illiad of Homer’ - kept
‘Little Women’ - gave to Emiy
‘Sam the Cat’ - kept
‘Henry and June’ Anais Nin – kept
Metropolitan Catalogue – kept
‘The Borrowers’ – kept
A Midsummers Night Dream – kept
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - gave to Sarah
‘From the mixed up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweilers’ - kept
Great Short Works of Henry James, - kept
Leaves of Grass, by Walt Whitman - kept
Slaughter House five by Kurt Vonnegut kept
Whales (this was received from Justin as a trade, I gave him ‘Quotations for Art Lovers’ – gave to Justin
Dubliners by James Joyce – kept
Second Shelf there is a weather book and a jewish book that I haven’t looked at yet.

No comments: