Monday, May 7, 2007

6th May - desk





I got my desk and finally (today) worked out how to turn my light on. There were some things on my desk that I didn't feel comfortable with so I put them in a box. From walking around Elsewhere looking and touching stuff I collected various objects. Some of these objects were also rejects from Sarah and I think Justin. I also started to create a private world too.

One picture shows a paper doily which I found, in 608. The photo is of its original location. I then moved it to my desk.

The other pictures are of my desk. In one you see the brown telephone which belonged to my predecessor; this went into the box. You can also see a photograph my my waterbottle which I bought at Penn Station in New York, unfortunately today I managed to dropped the lid on the floor and I couldn't find it. But, instead I found a wigwam or a tippee which is now on my bookshelf.

No comments: