Monday, May 7, 2007

Books





On the first day, Justin and I looked for where we came from in an Atlas in 608, instead of book marking with a piece of paper, we did it with other books. I took some photographs of the books in the library, there is one with lots of old newspaper as book marks, I also like the landscape of on top of the ends of the books (see photo to see what I mean). Sylvia Gray liked to tie things up with ribbons the two books tied together is an example of this. Yesterday I helped (a little bit) build a book wall. There is a whole shelf of 'golden books' , this is what Sarah calls them, but I really like the sound/idea of 'golden books'. I have one 'golden book' in my personal library, I received it from Justin in a trade.

In the library I found a jeep, which I used to masking tape my camera to. I then attached ribbon to the jeep and then took the jeep for a drive around Elsewhere while filming from on the jeep. (e.g. camera attached to jeep which was a trolley for the camera, I pulled the jeep/camear trolley around Elsewhere). This photo is of the Jeep while it was still in the library, it is now in toy world which doubles as my bedroom.

No comments: