Monday, May 7, 2007

First Full Day 6th May - Daily Timetable

To give myself some structure and to emphasize the absurd office set up I decided to set up a daily timetable for myself, so at least I can rebell against it if it isn't right. On the first day I was supposed to have a meeting with Justin. The only reason the meeting was set up was because I called him on my fisher price telephone that was on my desk and I couldn't think what else to talk about. This is my daily timetable.
Elsewhere daily time table

8am – 9am Walking around Elsewhere
9am – 10am make coffee read and eat breakfast
10am -10.30am Office tasks
10.30am – 12.30pm Art Making, Playing
12.30pm-1.30pm Documenting and writing and reading – thinking time
1.30pm – 2.30pm lunch eating talking and reading
2.30pm – 3pm meetings
3pm-5pm Art Making
5pm Swimming and cleaning showers walking around Greensboro
6.30pm – 7.00pm office time
7pm – 8pm Internet and writing – reflecting on day time
8pm Cooking eating and then sleeping meetings (this is flexi time)
I am expecting this to change but this is a good guide to work from and to.

No comments: