Thursday, June 7, 2007

Puzzles

Today I started to arrange jigsaw puzzle pieces in the corner of the world next to the vertical fabric bolts. After arranging them individually for a while I realised that I wanted sheets of puzzle pieces. I had been arranging them upside down so that the blank cardboard side is face up. This resolution meant that I then had to make the puzzles. There are about 10 different puzzles and as I discovered there are two identical 'Peanut' ones. So today I have been making puzzles, but all the puzzles are jumbled together so I have been trying to make puzzles without the picture box and with multiple puzzles. Now, I think that puzzles are pointless. Completely and utterly pointless.

At least during the day I realised a strategy for activating the fabric bolts, which need to stay in the room, as they are 'part of the room'. I can't say my idea for it as I have to do it.

Sarah and I have decided to go on 'intense work mode'. We are supposed to have regular meetings. The purpose of the meetings are not really to discuss anything but to compartmentalise our time and so the we have to achieve something with the time segment. I definatly feel that time is running out, eventhough I am about half way through my residency. There is plenty of time to do the work that I need to, but there is so much more that I want to do.

While I was walking around in Greensboro today, it seemed 'normal', and everyday. How will London seem? Will it now be different? Will it be a different place?

No comments: