Thursday, June 7, 2007

Discoveries

There is so much to tell. Miss Snart's 'Washing with Witt' is fantastic. I am taking a great deal of time to dress in a new outfit for every performance.

My new world is sort of called "Yellow wallpaper room - infinite expansion". I invited some people into the world yesterday. Silly Bunny saw a snow covered area, but I am not sure that it is snow. I also discovered that there is a night time and a daytime in "Yellow wallpaper world (infinite expansion)". But, I need to work on a the space station, which is going to be challenging. The wall paper on the ceiling has a cloud pattern on it. There are so many photographs that I need to take in the 'yellow wallpaper world'. I can't believe that I leaving here on the 3rd. I have serious concerns about leaving. How will I be able to fit into the real world again? I want to take the dream world of elsewhere with me somehow and change the 'real' world, reinvent it perhaps.

Two new residents arrived yesterday. It is strange to have people from the outside world here. We become even more insane and eccentric in their presence. Was I 'normal' when I arrived? How long before they regress to childhood?

So far this morning the other 'Elsewherians' have freaked out at the word 'shuttle cock'. Apparently they are 'birdies' ?

No comments: